Now Available From Speed Cleaning™
Speed Cleaning™ is proud to announce the addition of Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner to The Clean Team Catalog.
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner, with beeswax, Carnauba wax and orange oil, enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain for both finished and unfinished natural wood. The penetrating “feeder” helps prevent further drying of the wood and reduces the deterioration of the finish.
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner:
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish
Great For Use On Finished and Unfinished Wood Surfaces
Ideal for use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors, and trim, etc. This unique blend of orange oil to condition the wood and beeswax and carnauba wax to provide a protective coating helps preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. The polish contains no silicone or linseed oils. Note, however, Feed-N-Wax is not intended for use on food-prep surfaces.
Revitalizing your wood surfaces has never been so easy with these 4 steps:
1. Gently clean the surface with white vinegar and water using a cleaning cloth. The cloth should be damp, not saturated. We recommend Speed Cleaning™ Premium Cotton Cleaning Cloths for best results.
2. Using a separate, clean cloth, apply Feed-N-Wax to the clean wood surface.
3. Wait 20 minutes for the feeder to do get to work.
4. Polish the wood surface off with another clean cloth and be amazed at the results!
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is available online from Speed Cleaning™ in 16 ounce bottles.